Ferrytales Dessert Party - Magic Kingdom

alix1979

Mouseketeer
In case anyone is interested, there appears to be a new dessert party option to book on the WDW dining reservations.

It seems to be a standard dessert party but with wine (similar to Epcots I assume) and a souvenier plate/cup.

Takes place one a ferryboat as the name suggests and costs $99 per adult and I think $69 per child.

Takes place on certain days including MVMCP and MNSSHP.

neat! expensive, but neat!
Sadly I haven't gone for it. The only day I can do it is when we have MVMCP tickets and I jsut can't justify it on top of the party tickets and losing the time that night!
Hopefully others will enjoy though![/QUOTE]

Sadly I haven't gone for it. The only day I can do it is when we have MVMCP tickets and I jsut can't justify it on top of the party tickets and losing the time that night!
Hopefully others will enjoy though!
[/QUOTE]

I could see it for a couple without park tickets that day, maybe had gone to a waterpark, or a resort day? or non-PH, and had done like AK or something.....nice dinner beforehand....

Was up to the checkout page for a MNSSHP night to watch Hallowishes ..... but it is a commitment of time via TTC dock so it has to work into your schedule. And if that is all the desserts they will offer then it's much less than the regular dessert party and for double the price. I don't drink wine. So I have talked myself out of it for now.

"To check-in for this event, please meet the greeting Cast Member at the Ferryboat launch at the Transportation and Ticket Center. All Guests must be checked in at least 50 minutes prior to scheduled fireworks in order to participate."

This looks interesting and would be a cool thing to do for my birthday, but not sure if i am wiling to pay so much for what looks like a limited amount of deserts. Like PP, I don't drink wine or any "adult beverage" so I'll wait until I read guests reviews of it.

It would cost more than a private fireworks cruise for our family. It looks fun but the price is more than I want to pay.

Does anyone know if this will be available during the winter months (February specifically)? Looks like it can only be booked out through December...

This looks fun, we did the villain dessert party last year and was worth the extra price on top of MNSHP. However this does not seem worth it to me. You could do Pirates and Pals or just go to one of the resorts to view. I am usually all about all things Disney and their new experiences, I just can't justify $267 for three when we are staying at the Polynesian and can see the fireworks from the beach. Hope it's a blast, I'll look on here after October to see if there are extras to make it worth it.

This seems really cool - I like that it seems more geared to adults. DD will have just turned 21 before our trip, I think this would be a great surprise treat for her and the rest of the family. Looking forward to the reviews!

We have booked for the first day of this as it just ties in perfectly with our plans! I would happily visit WDW just for Wishes so I'm not worried about the dessert variety etc, I'm just so excited that this is now an option, and I hope it'll be amazing! I will post a review of course.

Anyone have any idea how the drinks will work? I assume they are included with price but does each guest get only one? For $99, I'd like a refill. ;-)

Sooooooooo excited!!! My wonderful daughter just booked it for us! Sounds amazing to me. Almost as amazing as my daughter:love2::thanks::love:

I'm waiting for "Tramtasmic" where I can see the show while they're driving me to my car in "Movies."

Reactions: Gru

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter