Festival Bay ??

Angeluk

....polishing up my halo!
Hi
Not sure if this is the right board for this question, sorry if not! Can anyone tell me whats happening with the new Festival Bay complex thats opening in IDrive? DD and I were really looking forward to shopping there at RJs and the Vans shop in Feb, but I've heard now that its not opening until mid 2002. Is that right? Anybody have any other news on it?

Thanks for your help:)

Hi Angel. I meant to post a reply to this query of yours on the UK Board, but I'll make do here :D

The basic story with Festival Bay is that the whole project got shelved for nearly a year (financial problems) and the last I heard they were *hoping* to get it back on track and open for summer 2002. I have yet to hear that confirmed, although the big anchors like Vans are confident it will go ahead. I hope to find out some more when I go back in December. The multiplex Cinema (or movie theater for our American guests :D ) and Outdoor World are both still open, though.

Thanks for that info Simon.
Look forward to hearing an update on your return. Doesn't look promising for the shops we'd hoped for by Feb though:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter