Festival of Arts 2023

We need menus for the booths! Also this was advertised as the first time back in full since 2020 (pre Covid) but I have seen nothing about workshops/classes etc. anyone else?

We need menus for the booths! Also this was advertised as the first time back in full since 2020 (pre Covid) but I have seen nothing about workshops/classes etc. anyone else?
Probably won’t bring them back until 24 due to lack of dedicated space

Well that stinks. Guess they shouldn’t have said fully back then. Irritation at Disney not at you! 😝
I mean you would think that since the odyssey building has gotten rid of the Epcot experience it would go back to being a temporary festival center until “late 2023” when the new building opens
Instead it’s a food booth & one of the Wonderground Gallery locations at this year’s festival

I mean you would think that since the odyssey building has gotten rid of the Epcot experience it would go back to being a temporary festival center until “late 2023” when the new building opens
Instead it’s a food booth & one of the Wonderground Gallery locations at this year’s festival
Yeah. That is where the free workshops were in 2020 I believe. We did the paid cel painting class and it was amazing. I don’t know what the building is called but it was near Canada. Is that building not there anymore?

Yeah. That is where the free workshops were in 2020 I believe. We did the paid cel painting class and it was amazing. I don’t know what the building is called but it was near Canada. Is that building not there anymore?
World Showplace.

Still there.

Now that the holiday hoopla is over, I’m hoping that the booth menus will drop today or tomorrow! We will be at Epcot the 13th and the 16th and we are excited to try everything! It’s our first time at this festival and we can’t wait to check it out. We love the other three so I’m sure we will love this one too. I’m really looking forward to participating in the mural.

I’m really excited about this!!
Definitely-that was a nice little late announced extra for the Festival.

We have really enjoyed seeing them in the past and will be great to see them again.

Or first day will also be their first day so will be at The Mill Stage to welcome them back!

I was looking at the menu for the wonderful walk of colorful cuisine (as I wait for all of the menus to be released lol) and I had a question....you need to buy 5 of the items to get the prize, but can you buy one of them multiple times? I'm more of a dessert person and am really only interested in the 4 desserts and was hoping to double up on one of them. How does that work for stamps? Thanks!

My last FOA was in 2020, excited to attend later this month. If I remember correctly....the food looked pretty but wasn't very tasty. Hopefully that's changed since then. Menus look good this year. I'm eyeing;
  • Three-Meat Meatloaf with “Peas and Carrots”: Green pea pudding, carrot ketchup, shaved carrot salad, and snap peas
  • Duck and Dumplings: Smoked duck breast, ricotta dumplings, petite vegetables, and duck jus
  • Wild Boar Cassoulet with duck confit, ham hock, and wild boar sausage
  • Blood Orange-braised Beet Tartare with mustard vinaigrette, pickled clamshell mushrooms, and golden beets
  • Roasted Bone Marrow with onion marmalade, pickled mushrooms, and petite lettuce
  • Pan-seared Scallops with vanilla-butternut squash purée, brown butter cauliflower purée, and lime foam
  • Mille-Feuille de Betteraves aux Herbes et Noix de Cajoux: Plant-based napoleon with beets, cashew-herb filling, pepper-pine nut sauce, and balsamic vinegar caviar
Also excited for the photo opps!

Oh no….another figment popcorn bucket. So much for getting near that booth this weekend while I am here.
If I remember correctly, didn’t they go to mobile order only on those at some point to try and fix the crowd situation? Did that make it better or worse? I’m sure they will be sold out by the time I get there in a couple weeks so I probably won’t have to worry about it. I think it would work much more efficiently if the booth was just a pick up point instead of a purchase point.

Thinking about where the booth is, they could route the Figment bucket traffic in and out one side, and keep it separate from everything else in the building. There is also plenty of room for a line without really impeding other guests too much.

If I remember correctly, didn’t they go to mobile order only on those at some point to try and fix the crowd situation? Did that make it better or worse? I’m sure they will be sold out by the time I get there in a couple weeks so I probably won’t have to worry about it. I think it would work much more efficiently if the booth was just a pick up point instead of a purchase point.

Thinking about where the booth is, they could route the Figment bucket traffic in and out one side, and keep it separate from everything else in the building. There is also plenty of room for a line without really impeding other guests too much.
They are going to be Mobile Order with pickup in The Odyssey.

Tomorrow is the day!

We will be there Saturday and can't wait!

We love this festival-seems like it has been around longer than from 2017.

The menus look great,the decorations look great and there will be a brand new Beacons of Light just for this FoTA debuting tomorrow!

Now the hard part-deciding which food to get first!

I'm hoping they are strict with limiting purchases of Figment popcorn bucket and produced enough to last until January 23rd, so we can get one (assuming that it's available via mobile order... I'm not waiting in line for hours to get one).

I'm hoping they are strict with limiting purchases of Figment popcorn bucket and produced enough to last until January 23rd, so we can get one (assuming that it's available via mobile order... I'm not waiting in line for hours to get one).
Same! We are there on the 22nd and I would love to get one. We were there last year and they had all sold out, so hopefully they know that after that craziness more of us really want to get one!

I was looking at the menu for the wonderful walk of colorful cuisine (as I wait for all of the menus to be released lol) and I had a question....you need to buy 5 of the items to get the prize, but can you buy one of them multiple times? I'm more of a dessert person and am really only interested in the 4 desserts and was hoping to double up on one of them. How does that work for stamps? Thanks!
Other festivals allowed substitutions as long as you bought five items from the list it was OK if you repeated one item and skipped another. They just want to know you spent the $$

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter