Festival of Fantasy Parade

I too am sad to see 'Celebrate' go! That tune is just so darn catchy!

However, I'm really pumped to see the rest of the float unveiled! What I've seen so far looks great!

Does anyone know the exact day this parade is going to start? We are going in march and nieces/nephew would be upset if there were no parade at magic kingdom.

Does anyone know the exact day this parade is going to start? We are going in march and nieces/nephew would be upset if there were no parade at magic kingdom.
March 16th is the rumored start date nothing is official yet but most of the floats are finished and have been spotted in WDW.

It looks like most of these floats are finished. I wonder when the roll out date is going to be and when it will be announced. :scratchin

Super excited for this parade!! The floats look amazing, and friends say the music is to DIE for, and the peter pan unit is great!!

This float looks amazing!! I am wondering when this new parade is debuting. I'm going in May. I would love to see it.

This float looks amazing!! I am wondering when this new parade is debuting. I'm going in May. I would love to see it.

On another online forum, the leaked info is a soft opening run on March 12, another run on March 14, and then the official opening on March 16th. An official announcement has not yet been released but March 16th has been noted in a number of sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter