Festival of the Arts

Do they show pictures of souvenirs you can get beforehand? I've vowed to myself that this year I'm going to buy a Festival of the Arts t-shirt (or something that says "Festival of the Arts" on it, and I'm terrible at deciding-I'll probably need days, if not weeks, to decide what to get.

Do they show pictures of souvenirs you can get beforehand? I've vowed to myself that this year I'm going to buy a Festival of the Arts t-shirt (or something that says "Festival of the Arts" on it, and I'm terrible at deciding-I'll probably need days, if not weeks, to decide what to get.
I believe I saw a few with Figment on them1700596355965.png1700596415095.png

Not sure when you are going but the vloggers always go like the first day and then put out videos on the food and merchandise. You can always watch one of the videos to see what merch they will have.

Not sure when you are going but the vloggers always go like the first day and then put out videos on the food and merchandise. You can always watch one of the videos to see what merch they will have.
Thanks! Now that you mention that, I remember. Fortunately, I'm not going until about 2 weeks into the Festival. I remember the first year I attended FotArts, I went just a couple days after it started and I wanted to get as much advance info as possible. So I remember now that I was so excited but only had a couple days to cram all the info into my brain, so I sat in front of youtube for hours and hours, watching all the videos. At least this year, I can space them out a little.

Thanks! Now that you mention that, I remember. Fortunately, I'm not going until about 2 weeks into the Festival. I remember the first year I attended FotArts, I went just a couple days after it started and I wanted to get as much advance info as possible. So I remember now that I was so excited but only had a couple days to cram all the info into my brain, so I sat in front of youtube for hours and hours, watching all the videos. At least this year, I can space them out a little.
Oh good! I'm glad you will have more time to check them out.

Would like one without Figment. Not sure if that's possible though.
Sarcasm??

Figment is a big hit in our household. Sorry he's not as popular in yours! But he is one of the featured characters at FOA, so he's on a lot of stuff!! Stuff that has cost us many dollars and is in drawers and closets in our home!!

Hope the guy who dances and paints at the same time will be back.
Wow! I don't remember ever hearing about or seeing that. Where was he?
You might be thinking of Trevor Carlton and/or Stephen Fishwick. Both of them paint very quickly (less than 30 minutes to finish a painting) while dancing and moving to music. Last year both of them would paint side by side and other times they painted individually. They were on the stage between the two stores at the entrance to World Showcase.

I've never done the dining package. I've always been able to find a good spot without it. For one, I got in fairly last minute and another I made sure to be in line to enter as soon as they let people in. I've never been to one that's been packed, but your mileage may very.
Would someone be willing to explain how dining package versus standby for these performances work for me? Any tips or info about approximately how soon to line up, when they let people in line for standby, etc. would also be much appreciated. Love Broadway but never been the Festival of the Arts before, and I was a little confused about how it worked and what the different options were when reading an article about this year's Broadway performers. Thanks so much!

As someone who worked at Frozen on Broadway for about two years, anyone who is able to see Caissie and Patti are in for a treat. This might be a hot take, but I prefer the Broadway version of Let It Go to the original. I may be biased, though. Getting to hear it live several times a week was an incredible experience.

I'll also be there during the Heidi & Gavin dates, so I'm planning to see them as well. Gavin was so perfectly cast as Bert in Mary Poppins. Thrilled to be able to see him again! And Heidi is wonderful.

I got to see Ashley/Michael and L. Steven/Mandi last year, and both sets were really great. I'm glad they're mixing them up this year, though. Keeps it exciting. Wish I could see them all. You really can't go wrong with any of the pairs, I assure you -- as an official Disney on Broadway geek. :)

I’m there for both that week as well. I plan on doing the dining package for Cassie but would you recommend Heidi and Gavin instead?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter