Figment bucket

There are boxes upon boxes of the buckets behind the screen at the distribution table. We were in there yesterday evening and saw 2 people pick them up over the course of about 30 minutes. Seriously doubt they are running out any time soon!

We got ours on January 14th and there were PLENTY available! Did mobile ordering and was ready in about 5 minutes. Had to show the confirmation on your phone before you could walk into the area. Did not look like they would be running out of them soon. Cute with rainbow popcorn in a sealed bag inside and a fun way to open the bucket.

Attachments

• Figments 2023.jpeg
    Figments 2023.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
The challenge is getting that bad boy home if you're flying. We lucked out in that my son also got a new backpack on this trip and had not had a personal item on the flight. So, Figment went in the backpack with a few other things and under the seat on the flight home. Funny part was - that bag got pulled aside at TSA for re-inspection. The agent looked at the kiddie bag, looked at the x-ray screen and said to me, "Is there anything in here that can hurt me?" I said, "Not unless you're afraid of purple dragons." He grinned, handed me the unopened bag and said, "Have a nice day sir."

We also had difficulty figuring out how to pack it for our flight home. Fortunately, our daughter realized the front and back are held together by 6 screws so she carefully unscrewed them with a tiny screwdriver. It made it so much easier to pack the two halves. When we got home she easily screwed the two parts back together and now Figment is whole again!

We also had difficulty figuring out how to pack it for our flight home. Fortunately, our daughter realized the front and back are held together by 6 screws so she carefully unscrewed them with a tiny screwdriver. It made it so much easier to pack the two halves. When we got home she easily screwed the two parts back together and now Figment is whole again!

Brilliant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter