Final Curtain Call For Paige Turner

Decisions like this take you further from a theme park and closer to an amusement park

THIS.

This really is so disappointing! I'm glad I was able to see them in August! Who knew it would be our last chance. :-(

The Citizens of Hollywood aren't going away. Only some of the characters are gone.

This is so sad. Paige Turner is my absolute favorite. I look forward to seeing her every trip.
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

I never really watched The Citizens of Hollywood before, but last year I sat out Tower of Terror while everyone else went and I happened to sit down right when a skit started.

It was a man and woman and they acted as announcers (like on tv) for an impromptu parade - the parade was just the guests walking down the street and they acted as announcers for the parade, describing what the guests were doing, who they were...oh my god, it was so funny!!! And luckily every guest was a great sport and played along. The banter was so smart, really had a great time watching it. :)

Last edited:

Our last trip we got there early for rope drop and the Citizens were out front doing a red carpet runway skit. My girls loved it so much we delayed rope drop to watch the antics and I absolutely remember Paige.

Such a special part of the park experience.

Last edited:
oh how sad! I love Paige. Ive had several fun book themed conversations with her. Doesn't matter what book i come up with, she always seems to have a come back. I can only wish her well in the future x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter