Final payment late???

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
I'm from NY where there is a mandatory quarantine order for travel from Fl. I already made preparations to quarantine and be tested upon my return, but Fl has not lifted the order to those of us travelling to. I really don't want to cancel in case it is lifted soon, but my final payment is due tomorrow. It is a lot of money to have held up if I do pay it and then cancel later. I was hoping to wait just a few more days. Does anyone know if Disney will automatically cancel my trip if it is late? I'm using a TA, but they have been so busy I don't want to keep bothering them with these questions.

You can make your final payment 7 days before arrival through the month of August for,sure. Disney is still sending out automated generated e nails requesting payment 30 days out.

If you don’t pay 7 days ahead of arrival, Disney will auto cancel and refund anything you’ve already paid. If you pay your balance due, you can cancel without penalty up to the day before your check-in. This is for any check-in prior to October 6, 2020

According to Disney the date is Oct. 3 for this modified process.

To provide additional flexibility, we are waiving Disney-imposed change and cancellation fees up to the date of check-in for reservations with arrivals through October 3, 2020. If Guests need further assistance, they can reach us at the Disney Reservation Center through our online chat feature or by calling our reservation line.

Source: (near the bottom of the Web page under section: Rooms and Packages

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/resorts/
Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter