• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FINALLY... 2010 planning!! Who's going?

I'm in!!! My finance and i are planning on getting married in Florida and spening our honeymoon at Disney, late August 2010. I can't wait!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

We were hoping that Universal would have the Harry Potter section open in Jan 2010 but it is sounding like it isn't going to happen.

That's why our plan is to go in Sept/Oct 2010 instead of the same time in '09. Not to mention it'll give us more time to save and plan!

We'll be there the first 2 weeks of Feb. Might spend a couple of nights over at Seaworld (depending on what they offer for a package -- still thinking about it) We're trying to convince the rest of the family to come with us, so we might have to take our first trip to a different resort. We will miss ASMusic if we do, but it will still be in WDW

We are going this April and celebrating youngest daughter's 5th birthday, husband's birthday, and their first ever trips to Disney World. So our plan is to surprise our oldest daughter with a surprise 10th birthday trip in November 2010. Her birthday is on the 3rd so I want to include that date. Any info regarding that time of year? (weather, crowds, special events, etc) And also would we need to count her as 10 for the whole trip?

We are going around the first week of May in 2010. Staying at CBR probably as we have stayed the last two trips. Trying to get as many family members to go as possible. As of right now we have about 14 that are committed and a few more who are thinking about it.

We are going on our first trip August 23-30, 2009. However, I am already planning a family trip for 2010. Probably the same time frame. For both trips we will most likely stay off site at Windsor Hills.

I'm going this year and next year!:banana: :banana:

Next year will be the first time I get to experience Spring Break at Disney World.:scared: My nephew will be playing with his school orchestra, so a few of us will be down here to see him. I'm sure it will be a lot different from my ususal October/November trips.:bitelip:

Unless plans change, we will be staying at the Coronado Springs Resort, in the hopes of avoiding some of the bus chaos the other resorts will no doubt have. Or we may just rent a car. But either way, I am very excited to go!

My mother, daughter, nephew and I are going in July. My mother and nephew has never been to see MICKEY! I can't wait to see there faces!!!

My sister and I are taking my mom for her 75th b-day in the fall.
A surprise trip for mom, plus she's NEVER been to Disney.
This will be the trip of a lifetime for her!
I can't wait to show her my heaven on earth!!! pixiedust:

We are going back first week of April 2010!:cool1:
Easter falls in there but we will still enjoy ourselves and have a great time! It's Disney afterall!!pixiedust:

Its been decided we are going June 2010. I am excited because we will be ther for my daughters 2nd bday.

Does anyone know when they will have prices and all available for june of 2010. Also anyone know the weather and the best value resort for a group of 7 adults, 2yr old, 3yr old, and 5 yr old.

:cheer2: pixiedust: :grouphug:

Our 2010 trip is now on hold. My husband found out this week that his plant is shutting down by the end of this year and lay-offs will start in June. Soon there will be no jobs left to be found in our county. :sad:

Its been decided we are going June 2010. I am excited because we will be ther for my daughters 2nd bday.

Does anyone know when they will have prices and all available for june of 2010. Also anyone know the weather and the best value resort for a group of 7 adults, 2yr old, 3yr old, and 5 yr old.

:cheer2: pixiedust: :grouphug:

As far as prices, they should be out around August. The weather is hot with almost daily quick passing rain/thunderstorms. You will need several rooms at a value. You might want to check into bigger rooms at the more expensive resorts.

We are leaving in 85 days but we will be taking our first ever christmas trip in Dec. 2010. I turn 30 on Dec. 27th, 2010 so it will also be my 30th birthday trip. I can't wait to see the christmas decorations!

We're on for May 2010, just been to the travel agents and booked! Got myself, DBF, Mum, Dad & Brother going this time...fantastic family trip! Cannot wait!!

The ticker is ticking...

Were planning on Jan6-16!! My boyfriends 25th birthday is the 12th, so its going to be special. Me, him, the baby (who will be 14 months) and hopefully his sister and my bestfriend (also the godmother) *crossing fingers*!

We go Jan 29th to Feb 12th for my DD's 11th b'day and there'll be 18 of us altogether
Woohoo i cannot wait and am already wishing 2009 away hahaha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter