Finally able to join in the double digit dance!

Luckymommyx2

Wishing you a magical day
It's officially double digit dance time! Now if I only had some partners to dance with, hint-hint!! Where are all of my August 31st shipmates??!! Sign in if you're out there, please!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OMG!!!! Double Digit Dance!!! Think ya got enough bouncies!!! LOL!!! Too bad we did not end up cruising together... ( almost did....) I was just thinking that in a few days I would be doing the double digit dance.

And remember, we are right behind you, so when you do get back I am waiting for a great trip report! ;)

Okay, all together now,
"Ninety nine days on the calendar on the wall, Ninety Nine days till the cruise!...."

I wish you could switch so we could cruise together! I'm starting to think that we're going to have the ship to ourselves! There seems like a lot of cabins left, and good ones at that! I thought with us cruising during Labor Day that it would be full early on but apparently I'm wrong. Oh well, I'm not complaining even though it would be nice to know some fellow DIS'ers would be there!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter