• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally booked our honeymoon!

The lady on the phone said it's not the main computers yet due to 3verything going on there with Irma. she said wait 39 days and it should work?

hello everyone

I just had to share this as I'm so excited. This morning we booked our honeymoon for September next year. We are staying at Coronado Springs for 21 nights we have upgraded to the Disney Dining Plan. I have been told in April 30 days we will be able to link our reservation to my Disney Experience. Anyone else had great holidays at CS or booked to stay?

Congrats on getting married and being able to stay 21:love: nights at WDW! I can't answer your question, but I'm also planning on visiting WDW in September next year. We'll probably only be there about a week though, so your honeymoon sounds absolutely amazing!

Congratulations! We stayed at Coronado Springs in 2014 for our honeymoon as well and we had a great time :) Oh and just a heads up- they made sure to announce our honeymoon to the entire lobby when we checked in, hahaha.

Congrats! We booked a few weeks ago for our honeymoon ( 12 nights ) at AoA. We were able to see the booking right away. You can always check it - it won't hurt anything.

Congratulations! What a great way to start your lives together. When I booked our trip two weeks ago (pre-Irma) the CM I had said they were using new software and things were very slow at times. Add the rush of folks needing to make changes because of Irma and I can see the CMs asking those with further out trips to call back later.

Congratulations!! :goodvibes

DH and I spent our honeymoon in Disney 15 years ago! We stayed at All Star Sports during that trip and it's still one of our favorite trips!

Enjoy! :cloud9:

Congratulations!! We also did our honeymoon at WDW. We stayed at Yacht Club but did the dining plan too. It was our first time staying on site and our first time doing the dining plan. Our stay was fantastic! Though, we decided that we will never do the dining plan again. It was just too much food. It was fun when we had it though. We went to restaurants that we probably never would've gone to without it.

We stayed at CSR back in May of this year, for the first time. I was pleasantly surprised with it. It is now my favorite Mod resort. :) I know bus service can be hit or miss from any resort, but we seemed to have really good luck during our trip. I loved the central location of the resort, so the bus trips didn't take too long (MK was the longest trip). I also liked that there didn't seem to be as many kids at this resort. I think because it's a convention resort, there aren't quite as many kids there.

Have a great trip!

hello everyone

I just had to share this as I'm so excited. This morning we booked our honeymoon for September next year. We are staying at Coronado Springs for 21 nights we have upgraded to the Disney Dining Plan. I have been told in April 30 days we will be able to link our reservation to my Disney Experience. Anyone else had great holidays at CS or booked to stay?

Congrats!! We honeymooned at the Grand Floridian last August and it was amazing. Disney sure knows how to make it special. We are staying at Coronado in Dec for a quick 4 night stay, so I'll report back. I've heard good things though :)

I have heard great things too. I'm hoping it will still be a lovely resort even with construction . I would love to see some refurb king room pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter