Finally got Reservation to BOG

moonshadow

Mouseketeer
The last 2 times I've gone to Disney I was unable to get a dinner reservation at BOG. This time I booked our vacation for September with 182 days out at the WL. At 180 days I started trying to book BOG and could get nothing but lunch. Tried yesterday after a week of disappointments and low and behold there were dinner reservations available. Couldn't be happier!!!

Now I hope that the experience meets expectations.

The last 2 times I've gone to Disney I was unable to get a dinner reservation at BOG. This time I booked our vacation for September with 182 days out at the WL. At 180 days I started trying to book BOG and could get nothing but lunch. Tried yesterday after a week of disappointments and low and behold there were dinner reservations available. Couldn't be happier!!!

Congratulations! We have ADR's for this August (lunch and dinner). Last year we did lunch (so good) but we were unable to get a dinner ADR at a time that suited our schedule (we just can't eat after 9:00pm). I am really looking forward to trying dinner too. It is such a beautiful place to eat and getting to meet the Beast will be a fantastic 'new' thing for our family.
Hope you have a great time and congratulations on snagging the ADR you were after:-)

Congrats! I have breakfast and lunch reservations for BOG next month but still haven't been able to get a dinner reservation. Enjoy and have a great time! :)

I got a dinner ADR at BOG too, on May 2! I am so excited! I had lunch there last year but I'm so excited for the more formal dinner. The menu looks delicious, and I love all things BATB. Hooray for finally snagging an ADR!

Glad to hear you got these reservations. The strawberry cream cheese cupcakes are incredible. We were seated next to the snowy windows in the ballroom, and it was a fantastic dinner. It is totally worth it.

Congrats !! We love it ! Have bfast, lunch, and dinner ADRs for Easter week !!!

I am constantly hunting for BOG dinner openings. I am 15 days out and still hoping to snag one.

Congratulations :) we did both lunch and dinner last August. The convenience of lunch is great, but dinner was so enjoyable! I loved it, and I'm still searching it out for our next trip. But we have an 8 am breakfast and lunch lined up right now, so I'm not complaining.

Enjoy your dinner, OP!

ive ate there twice, completely glad we did but we arent going back this year. its great food but nothing fancy IMO. wasnt a fan of the desserts. I liked drinking in MK though, i felt like a rebel lol

Congratulations! I know I am excited too! I just scored dinner reservations at BOG. I feel like I won the lottery getting the time and day I wanted for a party of five.

They had, I believe, all restaurants in MK unable to make ADR's past 6 pm for September. They recently opened them up. I was looking for BOG the other day and everyday had multiple openings. I already had one for August but I was shocked that they weren't gone yet. My trip overlaps into September.

Congrats! We are about a week out from our window opening and I'm hoping to snag a BOG dinner. Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter