• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally Home From First Trip "Home"

DarthGoofy

I am glad God has it all under control.
Hi gang :wave:

We had a great week at the BWV. We flew home a yesterday because of the hurricane since we were flying to Houston. We were finally able to make it home today thanks to the genoristy of a fellow pastor, and one of my church-members.

If you pray, please pray for the people still trying to get out. We saw one gas station with gas, and there was a line of cars almost 3 miles long.

I will post a trip-report later. Right now I need to get some rest and get ready for this hurricane since we live in East Texas.

Please stay safe! I'll be praying for all of you down there, including my DS, who lives in Houston.

Stay safe. Our prayers are with you and everyone else in Houston and areas that will be affected.

Stay safe...thoughts and prayers are with all in the path of Rita. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter