Finally!!! One Good Thing About Coronavirus

Julie's Haircut

DIS Veteran
Popular travel influencers say the fears and spread of COVID-19 around the world has impacted their daily lives and bottom lines.

One person reported that her income last month was cut in half.

BuzzFeed News heard from a handful of influencers with followings that range from a few hundred thousand to millions, who say everything has been indefinitely put on hold. Some are unsure what being forced to limit their travel, photo shoots, and brand endorsement deals will do to their livelihood.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...LjiREBHgaJdw4Xgm6Ry2NCj5JnYLJfMJtn8y6LAW10mV0

:sad::sad::charac2::charac2:

Boo hoo hoo. Maybe us DISers can run a GoFundMe for these poor unfortunate souls whose lives are ruined.

I can't imagine taking pleasure in people losing that amount of money like that. Who cares if how they make their money is by being influencers?

This is in horrible taste. :sad2:

I think the OP was talking more about the whole, "Look at Me! Look at Me! Look at how great my life is compared to yours!" even if it's bogusly green screened, has been curtailed a bit. Not that she wants people's incomes to fail.

For me, IF there is an up side to the Coronavirus, I HOPE it is that we finally do away with the archaic custom of shaking hands. It's so germy. You don't know where people's hands have been or if they washed after going to the bathroom. :crazy2: It's time we finally do away with that custom for good!

Popular travel influencers say the fears and spread of COVID-19 around the world has impacted their daily lives and bottom lines.

One person reported that her income last month was cut in half.

BuzzFeed News heard from a handful of influencers with followings that range from a few hundred thousand to millions, who say everything has been indefinitely put on hold. Some are unsure what being forced to limit their travel, photo shoots, and brand endorsement deals will do to their livelihood.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...LjiREBHgaJdw4Xgm6Ry2NCj5JnYLJfMJtn8y6LAW10mV0

:sad::sad::charac2::charac2:

Boo hoo hoo. Maybe us DISers can run a GoFundMe for these poor unfortunate souls whose lives are ruined.

Wow this is a level of petty that I didn’t think I would see today. Goodness.

For me, IF there is an up side to the Coronavirus, I HOPE it is that we finally do away with the archaic custom of shaking hands. It's so germy. You don't know where people's hands have been or if they washed after going to the bathroom. :crazy2: It's time we finally do away with that custom for good!

I thought this was going to be about pollution levels going down noticeably in China.

I thought it was going to be about not having to see or hear that stupid charmin toilet paper commercials. Haven’t seen them stupid commercial in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter