Finally started catching up...

paperdoll1986

Mouseketeer
I had been behind on a few shows, since I had final exams and graduation in early May, and after that I just wasn't ready to listen to Bob's last podcast. I'm in the middle right now of the 5.27.08 Discussion podcast and let me say how glad I am the team is pushing on.

I lost my uncle, whom I was very close to, in November. After listening to the memorial podcast, I realize how much Bob was like my uncle. Another one of my uncles used the term 'eccentric' and in some ways I think that fits. Thank you so much in sharing your memories of Bob, it has helped me in terms of my feelings about Bob's passing as well as my uncle's. I think they are together, because they probably would understand each other perfectly...

Sorry to get sad again, but I just felt it was a perspective to share with those who might understand.

And Pete, I LOVE the sound effects so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter