• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally stayed at Saratoga, and really enjoyed it. Will not avoid it going forward.

I love the preferred view rooms in Congress Park due to the water view and the proximity to Disney Springs. Back when rental car prices were reasonable, we would just drive to the parks if we were concerned about transportation times, except MK, which is a hassle with the monorail transfers. I still remember staying there during Christmas week 3 years ago and after 4 days battling crowds at the parks, we decided to take a break to just hang out and people watch passers-by on the pomenade. We were able to saunter over the bridge (5 minutes walk) to grab lunch at Earl of Sandwich, dinner at Wolfgang Puck's and snack at Wetzel's Pretzel. There were tons of night time entertainment at Disney Springs during that holiday week and we all enjoyed it. Would definitely do it again.
Preferred 2BR and a rental car is our plan for our February trip.

For sure a go-to resort for me. Proximity to Disney Springs and a multitude of dining can't be beat. Great for resort only trips. Excellent paths to jog for all the runners out there...

We are doing a resort only trip in June and had planned on doing it at our home resort, OKW. Well a few days of deluxe studios are no goes for availability so we decided to do a split stay at SSR for the closeness of Disney Springs and the Poly because, well, why not? Look forward to checking SSR out for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter