Finally Swinging Into Spring - 31st March 2015!

MitchellDisney

Heigh Hoooooo
I'm new here! I'm Mitchell and I'm a huge DLP and character fan from England, I love going to DLP and returned in March after a 9 year absence! Me and my sister went on a coach trip from the coach company Gold Crest holidays for around £99, which was a rather decent deal!

I have published this report on various Disney forums in full, as of current this is my third after Character Central and Magic Forum, so I may upload various chapters at a time :)

Sit back, relax and enjoy my adventures in Disneyland!

So this actually happened, after 9 years I was heading back to the magical place we all know as Disneyland Paris!

Me and my sister left our house at 7:15 in the back of my Brother in Laws car to drive to London Victoria to catch our coach, we arrived at the station at 9pm, which was 45 minutes early, so we decided to go and have some chips in a little cafe there.

Exvh6KZ.jpg
(Abbie loves pulling silly faces!)

Whilst waiting for our chips we got some sweets, which were the usual sweets you'd get for 60p at your local newsagents, you can imagine my horror when a pack of Malteasers and Jelly Tots came to £3.00 :o

The coach eventually came at around 10:15pm and we were on our way to cross the channel.

m52uspz.jpg

I tried to get some sleep until the driver turned all the lights on for a cigarette break...

Poor me.

We were told that we'd be going on the Eurotunnel train rather than the ferry which was a relief!

I finally got some sleep.

Day two - chapter three - THANKYOU!

Once we were done in World Of Disney we queued to go into Disneyland Park, we got let in at 9:30am.

After taking in the sights (and a selfie) we tried to go to fantasyland to see if a certain pair of mice were out.

The cast member said we weren't allowed in Discoveryland or Fantasyland until 10am so couldn't go past, which is understandable, so we went and looked for other things to do.

What I found odd is how the characters were taken out of the hotels because non hotel guests were meeting them, yet the cast members let non hotel guests queue to meet them in EMH?

Chip, Dale, Pluto, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy were out, we decided to queue for Goofy (Which I later regretted)

After a 20 minute wait, it was time to meet our first character of the trip.

We got up and said hello, Goofy started signing the autograph by leaning on Abbie's head! He almost dropped my pen but caught it and wiped his head :D Abbie asked him where Max was, he started looking around, he was a fantastic character to meet.

di7oJoY.jpg

We then went through to small world gates where there was no sign of Suzy and Perla :(

Abbie went to the toilet before we started queueing to meet Miss Bunny and Thumper.

After about 20 minutes we were getting nowhere so decided to come back later, after checking various lands for random characters we decided to go on the Storybook Boats which was only at a 5 minute wait!

L1H4VoU.jpg

I loved it, was so magical, especially liked the Beauty and the Beast part :D (which is my favourite film of all time!)

IKTalqb.jpg

We looked through Adventureland.

UsB0kut.jpg

Once leaving we had another search for random characters before heading to the Walt Disney Studios!

We took time to take a few photos!

uZ40FOC.jpg

OG1rAqG.jpg

We went over to production courtyard to a space for Stars 'N' Cars, we got a fantastic spot which we were happy about. The music started and I started dancing along like I do :p

ZYcgd3q.jpg

The first car had Pluto and Minnie, following them were Goofy and MULAN! I actually screamed in happiness to Abbie when Mulan came out!

Remy and Emile were next and we thought it was a very short set until RAFIKI! And Eeyore were behind.

Then came the Stitch car followed by Woody and Jessie followed by Daisy in the last car, 4 cars and two of my sisters favourites Big Grin

Emile came over and started doing a cheering battle, the otherside won so he started with them

Eventually Mulan came over and we had a lovely chat with her, she was great!

We got an autograph and a photo before she moved on!

wuvEmYr.jpg

Next over was Pluto.

DGGU5pO.jpg

Not much to say about Pluto, but he was great!

The characters went in, Eeyore was upset whilst Emile was trying to run away with someone's crisps!

We were now ready for set 2!

Day two - chapter four - tides change.

So the first set was over, we got to meet Mulan and Pluto, which wasn't bad going, we moved into a new space for the second set.

We thought there would be a new set of characters, so when Pluto and Minnie reappeared we were happy we'd get another chance to meet Rafiki and Stitch.

The characters started spreading out and Rafiki walked straight past my sister and started with the person next to us, my sister was really upset and is no longer Mrs Baboon :p

ztQRHZg.jpg

This is where I started to get annoyed, a gobby mother saw the characters and immediately pushed her 4 year old boy through my legs and past the rope and was soon joined by various other of her children.

She then went on to push in front of a Spanish family and when the Spanish woman asked her to move (I'm assuming, I don't speak Spanish other than hello and dog :p) she turned round and said "Talk normally I don't speak whatever language that is."

There was space over the other side but she felt like she could push in front of people that had been there from half 11, one of the worst attitudes I've ever come across, people say the French are rude, I have never met someone as rude in my entire life, people like her give us brits a bad name.

Daisy came over and told the children to move, which they ignored to try and get a photograph, they kept going back and you could tell Daisy was getting annoyed.

Anyway she signed an autograph and we took a selfie with her.

I0J6vDL.jpg

The pusher lady asked if we wanted to take the photo but I just ignored her as she'd probably run off with my phone and pretend she doesn't speak English.

Next up was a very cuddly Remy who was happy when we told him he was our favourite chef, he gave us both a hug, signed our books then took a photograph with us.

FSV36Fe.jpg

Goofy skipped past us as Remy was about to leave, although we'd already met him so I wasn't too fussed.

My sister fell in love with Remy that moment, she hates Rats, but loves Remy, she is now Mrs Remy

The music then went off and the stars went in, that's when we saw Tigger had randomly joined the cast, Eeyore was upset and Abbie's new favourite and old favourite joined forces!

AjJw1Uo.jpg

We were buzzing for set three, thankfully the pains left, if I saw them again I'd have to have a go at them.

The final set came out and again it was the same, we'd moved places to try and meet a certain alien.

The characters came out to the music which I was embracing and oddly dancing along to, Tigger came around and was dancing, we were both dancing together and it was a priceless moment, both of us can't dance to save our lives, but hey, it's Disneyland!

Tigger high fived me and started the session with me and Abbie, at that moment a gust of wind happened and Abbie regretted leaving her hair down, look at this beautiful photo.

gsW983x.jpg

NygRTlD.jpg

Next over was Mulan, hey we'd already met her, but we didn't mind! She came over and said "Oh my gosh, it's my favourite warriors again!" We will accept those titles.

We asked for another autograph so our books looked more full, so she gave us an extra special autograph!

60LuiiK.jpg

She then posed for another lovely photo.

WvD8rYo.jpg

The cast members on stars n cars were standing by the stage dancing and singing, which added to the atmosphere.

Finally Remy came over again, hey if you can't hug Stitch, why not Remy!

wk1JPtA.jpg

The set was over and Stitch was so close however as he was leaving he saw my sisters jumper and loved it!

jE9IbDe.jpg

Now over to the other park to find those bunnies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter