• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally took my 1st solo trip

kokomos

DIS Veteran
so I saw a commercial and started craving a Mickey pretzel on Sunday so I looked up frontier flights. (38.00 round trip) flew down Tuesday and back today. Arrived at pop 245 room was ready and was at HS by 345 scored fp for SDD, tot and RNR while waiting for RNR scored a FP for FoP also rode EE stand by and was back at the resort by 900. Wednesday scored FP for SDMT, SM, BTM, also rode PP, and Pooh, had breakfast at the plaza ( loves the lobster eggs Benedict) then headed to Epcot for soaring, pick up AP magnets. Spent late afternoon by the pool. Thoughts on solo trip another day would have been nice I tried to convince my DH my return flight was canceled. He told me to book a FP for magic carpet ride this was 1st time staying at Pop. We stayed at ASMo in Feb in refurbished room. The reno was nicer at ASMo. Btw I forgot to get my pretzel so I may have to look for another cheap flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter