Finally!!!

Dan, I'm so excited for you!!!!:cool1: Can't wait to see pics!!

(I'm kinda hoping we can do that as well by the end of this year)

I know, I am a sap, but this brought tears to my eyes. My IL's died many years ago, my own dad died 14 years ago. My mom has little interest in the grandkids outside of seeing them a few times a year.

I would give just about anything for my kids to be able to go to WDW with a grandparent. Your kids and grandsons are very lucky to have you, Dan!

Have a fantastic time...take LOTS of pics!!!!!

Yay! I am so happy for you, Dan. :cool1: Have a magical time, and please post pictures when you return.

Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful trip and make more precious memories! Enjoy yourself, Dan, and post some pics when you return (please!)

I am so happy for you Dan. I know how much this means to you. I hope you all have a wonderful time and make tons of happy memories!!!

Enjoy The Magic!!

Sounds like a blast Dan:cool1: Will look forward to the pics:thumbsup2

Dan, I am so happy for you. Enjoy every minute of your trip. Cant wait to see all your pictures.

Have a wonderful time!

Have a great time! It took my DH and I having our DD to get my dad to go to WDW with us. Haven't convinced my mom yet, which is surprising, because my mom and dad are always together, but my dad will be coming with us for his second trip in May. He kept us on the go last trip, mid-afternoon break?? No way with him! What great memories!!! Enjoy your trip!!

So really nice to hear from so many of you. The good wishes, the stories of your own similar trips, and desire from some for similar yet to come. I am really looking forward to it.

A few things I would never do on my past trips that I have taken care of so far.....

Photopass Plus ordered...check
Pirates League reservations...check
Pirates and Pals Cruse reservations...check
3 character breakfasts, CP, Tusker and Garden Grove, booked...check
Autograph books orders...check

And I am sure there will be other things I need to do.

Thanks again for your thoughts, everyone.

I think you will need a nanny. I am available. Natalie will need some help, I think. Those boys can out run you ;) and I have been practicing my running you know. :) I have an AP and I only eat a little bit (except at Captain Cook's where I can eat that whole yummy BBQ sandwich they have)......

We can co-nanny! Now wouldn't that be a trip! :teeth:.....

Can we, Dan? Can we? :cool1: You know you'd have fun being confused all week long. :lmao:
Sounds good to me, could use the help, I am sure, LOL.

So really nice to hear from so many of you. The good wishes, the stories of your own similar trips, and desire from some for similar yet to come. I am really looking forward to it.

A few things I would never do on my past trips that I have taken care of so far.....

Photopass Plus ordered...check
Pirates League reservations...check
Pirates and Pals Cruse reservations...check
3 character breakfasts, CP, Tusker and Garden Grove, booked...check
Autograph books orders...check

And I am sure there will be other things I need to do.

Thanks again for your thoughts, everyone.

Is this kid lucky or what???:thumbsup2

How exciting, and just plain fun, to be able to share your love of Disney with not only your children, but now with your grandchildren!

Have a great time, Grandpa Dan! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter