Find All Exchange Links Here & A List Of Exchanges Yet To Come.

I've been looking at these exchanges...I've heard something about a pin exchange in march, but I haven't seen any info about it...maybe i'm just missing it or maybe I'm just a little early?

Well - I'm so bummed :guilty: I have been meaning to pop over to the exchange board for a few days to see if there is fun stuff going on during these dull winter months ....... much to my dismay, I see that I missed out on the Webkinz exchange! :sad2: I'm not going to tell the kids .... they'd string me up for that!

I've been missing out on the fun for a while now ..... time to get back in the groove - new year & all that! :cool1: I'm going to have to keep my eye out for the next few coming up!

:grouphug:

Well - I'm so bummed :guilty: I have been meaning to pop over to the exchange board for a few days to see if there is fun stuff going on during these dull winter months ....... much to my dismay, I see that I missed out on the Webkinz exchange! :sad2: I'm not going to tell the kids .... they'd string me up for that!

I've been missing out on the fun for a while now ..... time to get back in the groove - new year & all that! :cool1: I'm going to have to keep my eye out for the next few coming up!

:grouphug:

We will see how this Webkinz exchange go, and we may have another in the near future, so keep coming back to the exchange board to see what is going on here.

Newbie asking a strange question:

What if I want to give away something--and not require something in return? Obviously that not an 'exchange', so is that allowed? Are there rules for a situation like that? Can I still join one--with the understanding that I want nothing?

Please help me understand. Thanks.

What if I want to give away something--and not require something in return? Obviously that not an 'exchange', so is that allowed? Are there rules for a situation like that? Can I still join one--with the understanding that I want nothing?

I don't think it's strange. Most times, I just want to GIVE and not get anything, but it doesn't work that way. One thing you might consider though, is being an Elf. :goodvibes They step in when, unfortunately, someone doesn't send as promised. :sad2: In those cases, you get nothing in return but huge thanks and gratitude! :goodvibes

Actually there is a thread for giving things away.
It is here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=664674

Also the budget board is a good place to post about giving things away :)

I can't wait or the next pin exchange!

Same here! I've been thinking about it this week. Yes, I do have a life, but when it's cold, snowing and raining ice, it makes me feel good just thinking about Disney and pins and exchanging. You know what I mean! ;)

Donna

I'm looking forward to the next pin exchange too. I just ordered some new pins last week ready to exchange. I'm going to Disneyland Paris in April and plan to try some pin trading there. How do you say, "Excuse me can I look at your pins please?" in French?!! I was looking at some of the Disneyland Paris park pins yesterday, some are really nice. I think I might have to get a few for my keepers bag!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter