• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Find your 2014 Magic Cruise Meet LINK here

Anyone else going on this cruise? My DH and two DSs (17 & 15) will be on the Magic for the first time! And we are so excited. We have been on the Wonder and the Dream. I guess the next one will be the Fantasy! Hope you join this thread if your on the Magic with us!

First time doing any type of fish extender- can anyone help- i have already ordered my extender- how do i find people that may be going on the Magic Feb 21st 2014- thank you

I dont know how to start a thread but i am sailing on the Magic feb 21st-24th 2014 and would like to start a fish extender . can you help me?

Has anyone posted a thread for Disney Magic 4/07/2014?

No one has started a cruise meet thread for your cruise yet. Please feel free to start one and post a link to your cruise meet thread here and I will add it to the list. :thumbsup2

First time doing any type of fish extender- can anyone help- i have already ordered my extender- how do i find people that may be going on the Magic Feb 21st 2014- thank you

No one has started a cruise meet thread for your cruise yet. Please feel free to start one and post a link to your cruise meet thread here and I will add it to the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter