Find your 2017 Wonder Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.

January 26th, 2017 - 3-Night San Juan to Port Canaveral

How this works because I'm going on Disney Wonder january 26 and I like to participate. How can I create a link?

January 26th, 2017 - 3-Night San Juan to Port Canaveral

How this works because I'm going on Disney Wonder january 26 and I like to participate. How can I create a link?
First you need to go the main Cruise Meet board:

http://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
and start a thread there. On the upper right is a "Post new Thread" button.

Be sure to title it with the dates and ship name. Doesn't have to be fancy, just a "Here's our cruise meet thread" or whatever item of interest you'd like lead with works.

Then, copy the URL at the top of that page and come back here. Make a new post requesting that your link be added. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the post.

Once your link is added to the first (directory) post here, it'll be easier for others on your cruise to find it.

Hi! Im new with these fish extender thing. Im going to the January 26th, 2017 - 3-Night San Juan to Port Canaveral cruise but i dont se the link. Can you please add it. I really wanna try it.pirate::sail::thanks::earboy2:

Hi! Im new with these fish extender thing. Im going to the January 26th, 2017 - 3-Night San Juan to Port Canaveral cruise but i dont se the link. Can you please add it. I really wanna try it.pirate::sail::thanks::earboy2:
There is no Cruise Meet thread started for your cruise. Fish Extenders are handled on Cruise Meet threads. You can either start your thread (and maybe get things going) or wait and see if some one else starts it.

One note, the shorter cruises don't always have FE groups. And, sometimes, no cruise meet thread.

EDIT: OK, look at the post directly above yours. Someone has started that cruise meet thread. It just hasn't been added to the list. You can click on the link in that post to get you there.

AquaDame is currently on a trip, things will pick up when she returns.

I'm a brand new member - first time Disney Cruise in 2017! I found our date, but there is no thread listed with our date. Is there any way I can get a notification when a thread is formed for that date? Looking for help to become an active member! We're already researching FE gift ideas ;)
4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral
March 19, 2017 - March 23, 2017

Not sure if you saw, but a thread has been started for this cruise! We will be on it as well!! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter