• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finding coffee on I-95

heathsf

DIS Veteran
Hi! I will be driving to WDW from NJ on I-95.
Will I be able to find Dunkin or Starbucks or McDonalds at rest stops on 95?

Last edited:
A lot of truck stops have a McDonald’s, particularly Love’s, Pilot, and Flying J. Not every location has them, of course.
Dunkin’ and Starbucks, you’ll probably have to find locations off of the highway.

Exit 33 Davis Truck Stop in Stony Creek, VA is easy on/off with a 24 hr Starbucks. Clean restrooms, dog park, Wendy's, etc.

It is a smaller truck stop that is very car friendly.

At some of the bigger Service Areas yes... at most rest stop not really. I suggest getting the iExit app, it tells you everything that's available at each exit.
I downloaded this app but I don’t see it telling me specific retailers. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.

I downloaded this app but I don’t see it telling me specific retailers. Am I missing something? Thanks for your help.
If you click on the Exit you can see the details of what is at each one.
Exemple:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220818-102008.png
    Screenshot_20220818-102008.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
Was that supposed to be an insult? To someone who DID show kindness by giving you EXACTLY what you asked for? :rolleyes:
No, it wasn’t an insult. I just don’t know why you felt the need to make that last comment if you were trying to be helpful. I did, in fact, google it before I posted here. And I found the same website you posted but I only saw CT and FL. I figured I might have better luck asking other humans, because isn’t that what the Disboards is all about?

No, it wasn’t an insult. I just don’t know why you felt the need to make that last comment if you were trying to be helpful. I did, in fact, google it before I posted here. And I found the same website you posted but I only saw CT and FL. I figured I might have better luck asking other humans, because isn’t that what the Disboards is all about?
Because I really find it amazing the information that is available online (and therefore via google).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter