FINDING DORY - TRAILER

ronDisney

the Ron of RonnMel
I just saw the new Finding Dory trailer.

To be honest, the trailer did not wow me. But, regardless...I'm still going to watch the movie when it comes out. If anything I'm just worried that the sequel, won't match up to the first film. It's the same fear I always have for sequels to movies I love.

Sequels that were not originally planned to follow the original movie are always hard to pull off. If the sequel is too much the same, it's like a knock-off of the original. If it is too different, the charm of the original doesn't get carried over.

Sequels are tough. Other than the Toy Story sequels, I can't think of many that hold up. I have some Disney sequels that came bundled with a bluray disc I've never even watched. That said, the Dory trailer sure looks nice with respect to the animation.

It looks like it'll be really cute, I thought frozen fever would be dumb but was pleasantly surprised so I'm hoping the best for this.

Sequels are always very, very tough to do, Disney or otherwise. As for Finding Dory, it looks really cute so far, and while I don't know if it will wow everyone, I don't think it will fade into no memory like other sequels have done. Not many people

When the music started the trailer got me! I love dory in finding nemo, I am pretty sure I will love finding dory, too. They were taking a long time to finish the movie, so hopefully they've put all hearts and magic in it :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter