Finding Jesus at Disney World: a different kind of trip report

......"We go on," the show's anthem insists. Yes. We do. And isn't that a wonder? I've probably seen that fireworks show two dozen times and it never fails to bring me to tears....
So true, as is all of your blog entry, Greg, thanks.

That was really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing it with us. I am forwarding your blog to all my friends to read.

That was one of the nicest things I have read in a long time. I truly believe that when we take the time to look past the unpleasant things that, truthfully, tend to be louder and more persistent, we see good things that make us feel closer to Jesus in so many ways. He is everywhere, if we just look hard enough. :goodvibes

Amy, gratefully

Thank you. Your words summed up how I feel everytime we go to Disney but much better than I ever could.

Thank you! You described exactly what I've experienced at Disney, and why I love it so much!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I was directed to your post by some very wonderful people I have met here on the Dis, fantastic people who have become my friends and extended family. God is in the details, and I will never look at Disney World the same again. Thank you for reminding me to take the time to appreciate everything around me.

Great post! He has some wonderful photos too (he says "if you're bored you can look at our trip pictures".
Robin M.

Most likely the best post I have ever read here on this forum since 2004 when I first found it!:) I am going to WDW again in August and I'm sure Jesus will be there....after all, WDW is the closest thing to Heaven for me!!!!::yes::

I am sitting here with a smile on my face after reading your post. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :)

Carole

This is why I love Disney World so much. I love how it makes me feel whenever I visit. I never realized why until I read the blog posted. Thank you so much for sharing this.

I'm so glad that you posted the link to your blog and thought to share it with us. It was perfect. I often have trouble explaining to others why my husband and I (adults/no kids) love Disney World so much that we return every year. I think you verbalized some of that for me. Thanks.

I took a peek at all your photos and truly you have some of the most beautiful SSR photos I have seen!!

Disney could use some of them for their marketing :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter