Finding the unicorn- Subsidized Aulani

My first was an Apr UY in 2019. The one I got closing in 2024 is DEC! I deduce from it being a FW52 that original buyer was DVC or time-share veteran. Truly a rarity.

My twin 80-pt sub contracts are Feb UY. That's why these Feb and March subs are so dangerous for me!

Hi all, can someone please tell me if Sept UY subs exist??!

I would say they should exist. Based on this thread, sales started July 2010 and we know that any deed recorded prior to July 6, 2011 is subsidized - so that's a full year of sales. That thread also confirms some Sep UY deeds were indeed filed.

That said, I've been somewhat following the market (less so lately, as we're done buying) and I've seen primarily March and February subsidized contracts and also a Dec UY involving a fixed New Year's week. I would think Sep is a less popular UY since most people with kids who want to go during Spring Break or Summer would like a Feb-April UY (maybe also June), and for the Nov-Dec holidays, an Oct or Dec UY may be more popular. However, a lot of those early buyers were Japanese and their travel habits and preferences might differ.

Last edited:
Just made an offer on one in my use year! We are West Coasters and Hawaii is easy for us-did our first Aulani trip this year. Great sleep around points.
What use year did you offer on out of curiosity?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter