Fine Living Network, What you get....

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Anyone watch the What you get for the money....Disney on $1600 ??

Watched this last night and it was annoying. Who knew you could get a private audience with Cindy right next to the castle. And they had these people bouncing all over the resort, it was crazy. Someone even actually bought the wine package. There was sooo much bad info I kept yelling at the TV. Tracy Gallager is no Samantha Brown!

Anyway, it still feed the disney beast, so it wasn't all bad!

Wow, the family of 4 got MYW + DDP...hmmm for $1600... must have been Sept. with free dining, or maybe disney helped out a little for a tv show. How about this, the older couple ate at two restraunts, both take 2 TS credits, on their 3 day trip. The numbers seriously did not add up!

Watched this last night and it was annoying. Who knew you could get a private audience with Cindy right next to the castle. And they had these people bouncing all over the resort, it was crazy. Someone even actually bought the wine package. There was sooo much bad info I kept yelling at the TV. Tracy Gallager is no Samantha Brown!

That is too funny. As we were watching, I kept pausing it and saying What are they thinking!?! :happytv:

They could have had at least 1 family (or maybe the couple) stay a full week at least to show people it IS possible to do on $1600. I mean, the couple only stayed 2 nights. We always stay for a couple weeks for barely more then that. And that family with her three sons...I was like, she is not wearing appropriate clothes & shoes to be walking all day...Not to mention that they would ride one ride in one park, then switch parks & do another 2 rides, then switch parks again!? Insane! lol! :) I was overly critical perhaps in my self-proclaimed infinite Disney wisdom. :rolleyes1

Yep, these are similar to the comments I posted in the thread on this topic earlier this week. Don't quite see how they did it and found it unrealistic about how much the families were able to see and do. Not to worry, Samantha Brown is coming soon! :cheer2:

--Daneen

I agree. I couldn't believe how much was not correct or doable for the normal vacationing folks.

DH asked me why I continued to watch it since I felt so much was wrong with it and I told him I needed something to complain about. :rotfl:

...I was like, she is not wearing appropriate clothes & shoes to be walking all day...

Yea, those stretch pants she was wearing when we first met her....well...they weren't appropriate for any place with kids...if you know what I mean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter