Finished Trip Video

toyotaae86lg

Disney Magic is AMAZING!!!
This is our trip video from Sept 8-12 showing what we did doing a weeks trip at Pop Century and 2 parks. This was my 2 year old (almost 3) first trip to Disney and me and my wifes first trip in 6 years!! We had an amazing time and I can't wait to take them both back!

Warning: I am definitely NOT a videographer or editor. I'm literally a dude with a HD Cam and Windows Movie Maker hahaa. It's 22mins long!! Not sure how that happened and there is a lot of music (like 95% of the video). Watch if you like, I thought I would share. I watch it every morning to immerse myself again:)

http://youtu.be/-IuN45QccVg

Cheers
Chase

Very nice, Chase!

BTW, what HD Cam do you have?

Robo, when we first had our daughter my brother bought us a Sony HDR-CX160. So it's almost 3 years old but honestly it worked great for the trip. I bought two extra batteries and a 32g card. Other than my horrible videography it was a great camera (and i'm a canon guy).

Great video! I just watched the whole thing with the kids! They were all depressed watching it because they want to go back so bad.....little do they know we'll be there in a week and a half!!:cool1:

aww, great job on the video. thoroughly enjoyed it. your little girl is adorable. looks like you all had a great time :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter