Fire of the Rising Moons

It will be available any night there are fireworks (weather permitting). So just check the entertainment schedule to see which nights fireworks are scheduled.

Really wish the show times would be revealed, or dates rather…

Not even on the opening date of 4/5 is there anything.

I’m feeling anxious, I only have two nights to view fireworks and hoping I can see Wondrous Journeys for one and Fire of the Rising Moons for the other 🌘🔥

Really wish the show times would be revealed, or dates rather…

Not even on the opening date of 4/5 is there anything.

I’m feeling anxious, I only have two nights to view fireworks and hoping I can see Wondrous Journeys for one and Fire of the Rising Moons for the other 🌘🔥

It's the same fireworks as Wondrous Journeys, just set to different music. So any night that Wondrous Journeys is on the schedule, then Fire of the Rising Moons will also be available at that time. (Weather permitting, of course.)

It will just be during Season of the Force (April 5 - June 2), right?

It's the same fireworks as Wondrous Journeys, just set to different music. So any night that Wondrous Journeys is on the schedule, then Fire of the Rising Moons will also be available at that time. (Weather permitting, of course.)
I wondered though if, even with each time Wondrous Journeys shows, if the music for Fire of the rising Moons would be piped in or just on select nights? There is nothing on the entertainment calendar about it

I wondered though if, even with each time Wondrous Journeys shows, if the music for Fire of the rising Moons would be piped in or just on select nights? There is nothing on the entertainment calendar about it

The OC Register article on this topic implies that the Star Wars music will be used each night that fireworks run during the Season of the Force. There will actually be three different fireworks shows run during the 2 month period and the dates for each are given in the article below which may or may not be paywalled, sorry.

https://www.ocregister.com/2024/03/22/disneyland-gears-up-for-3-different-star-wars-fireworks-shows/

Disney may be holding back a little to avoid confusing guests. The music for Moons will only be played in Galaxy's Edge so maybe just try one night to be back in GE area during showtime and the other night on Main Street or Rivers of America/Small World.

I could see how guest's may think it's an entirely different show, which it's not. Hopefully they'll update the Entertainment guide with dates soon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter