• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Firehouse subs or Arby's near Disneyland

PigletGurl

<font color=teal>I <font color=magenta>♥ <font col
Is there any nearby walking distance? I'm looking specifically for somewhere I can buy a bbq brisket sandwich, my favorite sandwich, so if anyone knows please tell me! :P

Is there any nearby walking distance? I'm looking specifically for somewhere I can buy a bbq brisket sandwich, my favorite sandwich, so if anyone knows please tell me! :P

River Belle Terrace inside Disneyland has a roast beef sandwich. Also Earl of Sandwich in Downtown Disney.

The closest Firehouse Subs is in Orange, about 6 miles away.

The closest Arby's is at 2144 S Harbor Blvd., a little less than a mile south of Katella Ave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter