"Fireside Feast Bundle" for 2014

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Just booked this for 11/28/14

Did the dinner 2 years ago and loved it!!!

Now I see they offer a bundle package--- for $44 for adults and $29 for children, you get the dinner, along with priority seating to 3 of the Xmas shows
( love "O Wondrous night!!) and front of the line access to Polar Express, as well as a pic with Santa and Mrs Claus

We are disney fanatics--- staying at CBR this trip, but have paid much more for a lot less at some disney meals !!

They also have the same bundle for a Dine With Shamu show and also with a dining certificate.

The Dine With Shamu is the same bundle only you also get to experience the Dine With Shamu show.

The dining certificate is the same bundle only you get a voucher for a meal (entrée, side, and drink) at certain places including Voyager's, Spice Mill, and Mango Joe's, plus a few others.

These bundles are a great deal, even if you really only want the O Wondrous Night reserved seating. Last year the lines for that show generally started to form about 2 hours before show time.

They also have the same bundle for a Dine With Shamu show and also with a dining certificate.

The Dine With Shamu is the same bundle only you also get to experience the Dine With Shamu show.

The dining certificate is the same bundle only you get a voucher for a meal (entrée, side, and drink) at certain places including Voyager's, Spice Mill, and Mango Joe's, plus a few others.

These bundles are a great deal, even if you really only want the O Wondrous Night reserved seating. Last year the lines for that show generally started to form about 2 hours before show time.

:thumbsup2

My kids absolutely loved the fireside feast and o wondrous night---- also includes the holiday shamu show and winter wonderland on ice--- we spent 10 days in wdw that trip, but holiday at sea world was prob their fave day!!!

**edit** I found the link - I just wasn't clicky enough!!

Is there a link for the Fireside Feast Bundle? I'm only seeing the dinner only option on the SW website...

We have a weekday ticket and we will be going to SeaWorld on a Friday night, Dec 5 or 12. We want to see all of the Christmas shows. I'm thinking about buying a dining certificate bundle, but is the extra cost worth it, to see something that is already included with the price of admission? The price is more than double the cost of a typical meal.

We won't be standing in line for 2 hours and the seating location is not important to us. So, if we opt not to get a dining certificate, is there a chance that we would not be able to get in to see the shows, especially "O Wondrous Night"?

Also, is there more than one performance of "O Wondrous Night" and the "Winter Wonderland on Ice"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter