Firework view??

Valera

Mouseketeer
We are planning a quick weekend trip to WDW in early December. We are not planning on going to the parks this time, instead we plan on shopping at DTD and resort hopping to check out locations for a Summer 2005 trip.

Where are the best restaurants to view Wishes and Illuminations that are not inside the parks???

Also, what time to make PS and what time will the fireworks begin in December??

Thank you everyone for any help.

Illuminations can't really be seen from any restaurant not in the parks (maybe a little could be seen if you were sitting outside at Big River Brewery at the Boardwalk, but I have never done this) but the fireworks portion can be seen from the bridge connecting the YC/BC to the Boardwalk.

Go to the WDW website for fireworks times.

As the above poster stated Illuminations cannot be viewed by any non-park restaurant.

Wishes can be viewed at CG, Narcoossee's and O'hana's.

I'm glad this was asked :)

Can anyone give me some more info on Wish viewing from O'hana's? Is it easy to get a view, or do you have to request a window seat? Are they hard to get?

Thanks!

While it is true that you cannot see the majority of Illuminations from outside EPCOT, I have enjoyed good views while having dinner at the Big River Brewery. And while I have not seen any part of the show from any of the restaurants at YC/BC, I have watched, and photographed, Illuminations from the lighthouse at YC/BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter