Fireworks for EPCOT/Hollywood Studios from Boardwalk or Coronado Springs' 'Toledo'

evanstrouge

Earning My Ears
Howdy! Wanted to have dinner overlooking or seeing fireworks at a 9pm showing... What location is best to see the EPCOT (first) and/or HS fireworks... I was sold on Boardwalk, yet, heard Coronado Springs' restaurant 'Toledo' might be better. Does have any experience with this? Thank you in advance.

I've seen them from both venues. At the Boardwalk, especially with the new Harmonius Show, I didn't think that it was optimal except for the very high fireworks. I kind of knew I was missing a lot...then when I actually saw the show, I knew that was true. Hollywood Studios is not visible from the Boardwalk. You'd have to walk up the waterway to be able to see them...if you even could. I never tried that. However, I have seen them from Toledo. It's fun, but they're both fairly far away. So much of the Harmonius show takes place at the water level, it's not like you'd get a flavor for the show. But of course the fireworks are cool. I'm not sure that Hollywood Studios is even having fireworks right now. Though that could change at any time. Given the two venues, I'd pick Toledo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter