Fireworks from Contemporary?

shana398

Mouseketeer
If I make a dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's, is there a place to go see Wishes afterwards from the Contemporary?

Thanks!

There is an observation deck on the 4th floor. Depending on time, you could monorail over to the TTC, Poly or GF and watch from along the water.

If I make a dinner reservation for Chef Mickey's, is there a place to go see Wishes afterwards from the Contemporary?

Thanks!

The observation deck is an awesome spot to watch the show...They run the corresponding audio through the speakers out there, as they do by the water of Poly and GF.. pixiedust:

The observation deck is on the same floor as Chef Mickey, on the other side of the building.

There's also the sky bridge to Bay Lake Towers, but I don't think they pipe in music.

The observation deck is an awesome spot to watch the show...They run the corresponding audio through the speakers out there, as they do by the water of Poly and GF.. pixiedust:

How do I get to the observation deck? Can you go there if you are not staying at the resort?

The 4th floor observation deck is open to all, and is at the North end (toward Bay Lake Tower) of the concourse level (Chef Mickey's is at the opposite end). You just walk to the end of the building and out the door to the concrete "deck".

(The deck up on the 15th floor is for California Grill guests only.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter