Fireworks from Narcoosee's

leebee

DIS Veteran
Have you seen the fireworks from Narcoosee's? We are having dinner there on our MK night and can't decide whether to do early dinner and go back into the park or late dinner and watch the fireworks from the restaurant. How is the view? I understand we won't be able to see the projection, but can you see the fireworks show?

I love watching the fireworks from Narcoossee's. If you get a window seat you have a decent view right from your table. Otherwise you can go outside and watch there. Fantastic! I typically try to book Narcoossee during fireworks for that little perk. Now, however, I try to book it during HalloWishes, since like you said, you can't see Happily Ever After's Projections.

We went a few years ago and waited an extra long time for a window seat. That said, when it came time for the fireworks guests who were not even eating at the restaurant stood outside literally against the window in front of us. I was so disappointed :(

We did this over Christmas on our first night. We had a dinner reservation for 8:30 and the fireworks were at 10pm. We finished just before the fireworks and walked out on the veranda and watched from there. I think it is a great spot and they pipe in the music. Also, you can watch the fireworks from the marina at the GF and they pipe in the music there as well.

Have you seen the fireworks from Narcoosee's? We are having dinner there on our MK night and can't decide whether to do early dinner and go back into the park or late dinner and watch the fireworks from the restaurant. How is the view? I understand we won't be able to see the projection, but can you see the fireworks show?
We've eaten at Narcoossee's and walked outside and sat on the boat dock benches to view the fireworks.
What a nice ending to a great meal! Love it!

I love watching the fireworks from Narcoossee's. If you get a window seat you have a decent view right from your table. Otherwise you can go outside and watch there. Fantastic! I typically try to book Narcoossee during fireworks for that little perk. Now, however, I try to book it during HalloWishes, since like you said, you can't see Happily Ever After's Projections.
We saw HeA first from a desert party. The castle projections were amazing but to be honest we were so focused on the castle we missed the fireworks.

Last week we booked California Grill during fireworks. They blew us away!!

I highly recommend viewing at least once from either Narcoossee's or CG. In my opinion they are better than wishes.

We went a few years ago and waited an extra long time for a window seat. That said, when it came time for the fireworks guests who were not even eating at the restaurant stood outside literally against the window in front of us. I was so disappointed :(

This was our experience, too. We were seated at a window facing the MK, and we were stoked! How awesome we thought.....until the other folks congregated on the veranda with their "lower bodies" in our faces. So, plan to watch from the veranda or from the MK. Don't get too excited if you score a MK window view.

We did this on our last trip during MNSSHP. We planned for a late dinner at 9pm (we are fast eaters) and timed it about an hour before the Halloween fireworks were scheduled to start. It was perfect! Our waiter advised us that we could go outside and watch the fireworks then return and he'd bring out our dessert. It was great to see a special event's fireworks with the music playing on the dock. I'd recommend this over California Grill. I also wouldn't bank on being able to see from a window seat- we had one but about 15 minutes before they started people were blocking our view. Just pop outside...its much better.

We had a window seat and still went outside to watch because it was just a beautiful view...though I'm sure if we had stayed in our seats we would have had a view of other guests' backsides! I think you should make the later ADR and go outside to watch the show. It was one of our favorite experiences last trip.

We have a 7:00 reservation. With Cali Grill, you can re-enter and watch the fireworks from the restaurant as long as you have a reservation. Does Narcoosees work the same way? I'm sure that we could entertain ourselves at the Grand Floridian for an hour or two.

We have a 7:00 reservation. With Cali Grill, you can re-enter and watch the fireworks from the restaurant as long as you have a reservation. Does Narcoosees work the same way? I'm sure that we could entertain ourselves at the Grand Floridian for an hour or two.
You won't need to re-enter Narcoossee's to watch fireworks, you can watch from the dock at GF, and they pipe the music there as well. Great view!

You won't need to re-enter Narcoossee's to watch fireworks, you can watch from the dock at GF, and they pipe the music there as well. Great view!
Does anyone know if you can re-enter. Ideally I would like an early dinner then be assured we could go back in, have a drink, then go outside to view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter