Fireworks viewing

disEAR

DVC Member
Hi everyone, it’s been several years since we’ve watched the fireworks at Disneyland and we’re wondering where your recommended best places to watch with a view of the castle are?

Our "secret spot" is right at the end of main street...you hang out on the sidewalk at the end of the last curb and as the Hub fills up they will eventually throw a rope up across main street to create a walkway right there. As they do that you step into the middle of Main Street up again the rope and you have a great view with no one standing in front of you.

Has anyone watched the fireworks from the back of the castle? like around toon town and small world? I've seen a couple clips I'm just curious if that's a thing.

Does anyone know if they have an ECV/disabled area roped off for the fireworks.

Our "secret spot" is right at the end of main street...you hang out on the sidewalk at the end of the last curb and as the Hub fills up they will eventually throw a rope up across main street to create a walkway right there. As they do that you step into the middle of Main Street up again the rope and you have a great view with no one standing in front of you.
in front of the train station or near the Mary Poppins restaurant?

in front of the train station or near the Mary Poppins restaurant?
The Hub is at the castle end of Main Street.

Has anyone watched the fireworks from the back of the castle? like around toon town and small world? I've seen a couple clips I'm just curious if that's a thing.
Yes we sometimes watch the show at Small World. They do have projections as well. It used to be a bit of a secret before but lots of people have caught on. Still much less crowded than in front of the castle.

I did this last month; a cast member actually recommended it to avoid the crowds on Main Street. We didn’t mind missing the castle. The projections were great on small world!

I did this last month; a cast member actually recommended it to avoid the crowds on Main Street. We didn’t mind missing the castle. The projections were great on small world!
They must turn off the IASW exterior lights during the fireworks so you can see the projections?

I have a silly question - and maybe this is well known...but we're coming in early march and i don't know what to expect in terms of fireworks. Is it Friday and Saturday, and only when weather permits? I'm not sure of the cadence and would love some help if anyone has any idea.

I have a silly question - and maybe this is well known...but we're coming in early march and i don't know what to expect in terms of fireworks. Is it Friday and Saturday, and only when weather permits? I'm not sure of the cadence and would love some help if anyone has any idea.
Early March would be Fri-Sun, later in March when they switch to spring break schedule, they’d likely be everyday. They are very careful about wind, and will cancel anytime the wind exceeds their parameters, even if that’s in the middle of the show.

Early March would be Fri-Sun, later in March when they switch to spring break schedule, they’d likely be everyday. They are very careful about wind, and will cancel anytime the wind exceeds their parameters, even if that’s in the middle of the show.
Just want to comment on the wind. Since this past Friday (12/15) I know the holiday fireworks were canceled on 3 of the nights (Friday/Saturday/Monday) and an alternate projection/snow show was presented ( the holiday fireworks show is the only that doesn't run as both a w/ pyro / w/o pyro projections) and last night they only had the castle fireworks which I think were cut in the middle of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter