Fireworks

Porphyro

Mouseketeer
Is the wishes fireworks display viewable from the beach? I've also heard that there is a water based parade that comes by the beach - is it worth keeping DS4 up to see?

Thanks again in advance for the answers. This really is the best Disney community on the net.

yes it is viewable from the beach and there are a number of people who watch it from there. The Electric Water Parade come by the Fort at 9:45pm and is worth keep you little one up for. It's been the same parade for years so not something you need to do each night.

It is a great place to view the fireworks. You can't see the castle but they pipe the music in which really makes a difference. Kids can play and run on the beach. I highly recommend bringing glow necklaces from the dollar store. Lots of kids have them out on the beach but they aren't for sale there.

Here is what the views look like.
Fireworks
fireworksatfort.jpg

Electrical Water Parade
electricwaterparade.jpg

Have a great trip!

It is a great place to view the fireworks. You can't see the castle but they pipe the music in which really makes a difference. Kids can play and run on the beach. I highly recommend bringing glow necklaces from the dollar store. Lots of kids have them out on the beach but they aren't for sale there.

Have a great trip!

Thanks a ton. If you can see the fireworks that well, I won't bother booking that new Wishes Dessert Buffet - you just saved me $50!

Granted, you can see the fireworks from the beach at the Fort. However, nothing can compare quite like the experience of seeing Tinkerbell fly from the top of Cinderella's Castle to Tomorrowland to start the show and experience the fireworks from just in front of the castle.

Thanks a ton. If you can see the fireworks that well, I won't bother booking that new Wishes Dessert Buffet - you just saved me $50!

Just as nice watch them on Main St. while sitting at the umbrella tables in front of The Plaza restaurant. We do it all the time. Then you can run in and get your own ice cream and desserts from the shops or hot dogs from Casey's Corner. Just save you $50 again!

Granted, you can see the fireworks from the beach at the Fort. However, nothing can compare quite like the experience of seeing Tinkerbell fly from the top of Cinderella's Castle to Tomorrowland to start the show and experience the fireworks from just in front of the castle.

I'm sure. But I think I'll save that for the next trip when both of my boys can stay up to enjoy it.

We were there last night the show looked great and like the old days they had the audio for wishes playing on the beach. When we were there over the fourth there was no audio on the beach

So where exactly on the beach can you see wishes and hear the piped in music - by the boat dock? Somewhere else?

You can see them anywhere along the beach (or on the dock) and the music is generally loud enough that the only place you may not hear it well is at the far outer edges of the beach area.

These were from the boat dock in December...

FW-Wishes1.jpg

FW-Wishes2.jpg

My friend's son is scared of firework bangs. Can you hear those on the beach? What about the camp sites? This would make-or-break our camping trip.

You can hear the loudest mortars on the beach, but they're nowhere near as loud as if you're watching in the parks.

You can generally hear them at the campsites too, but depending on how close to the beach you are, and you can "feel" them, but they're pretty muffled. We have one dog that's pretty thunderphobic, and we generally stay in 300 (which is fairly close to the beach) and the booms do send him under the table for a few minutes, but they don't completely freak him out.

But that's pretty much true of anywhere at WDW in the evening, especially if you're anywhere near MK or EP or the surrounding resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter