• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fireworks?

egritz

Never too old for Disney!
I swore I saw posts with Fireworks at Disneyland this summer, but I'm not seeing them listed on the daily schedule or entertainment schedule.....are we out of luck for Fireworks this month? Our trip was planned for weekend days for the sole purpose of multiple opportunities to see the fireworks (since I know they sometimes only do them on the weekends).

Looks like they should be doing Halloween screams with fireworks every night, at least according to the schedule on the Disneyland website.

Halloween Screams with fireworks is on weekend nights.

Looks like they should be doing Halloween screams with fireworks every night, at least according to the schedule on the Disneyland website.
Where on the website are you seeing that? I've looked on the daily schedule and entertainment schedule and I'm not seeing them listed...I've also checked the app.

My app doesn't show anything in the future and on the website I don't see fireworks listed anywhere. So weird. I'm looking under "things to do"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210905-142334_Disneyland.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-142334_Disneyland.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210905-142500_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-142500_Chrome.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20210905-142515_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210905-142515_Chrome.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
My app doesn't show anything in the future and on the website I don't see fireworks listed anywhere. So weird. I'm looking under "things to do"
The first screenshot where you're on Park Hours, click on Today. Is the Fireworks Show listed there?

We're here now. They said fireworks Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Will do this Monday in honor of Labor Day.

Yes, but I'm looking to see the schedule for when our trip is planned.
Yeah, I understand, just curious if it was showing fireworks somewhere. Did you click the link from my previous post that shows daily schedule and you can choose specific dates? Should show up there, but as some have said, it sounds like weeknights do not have fireworks right now, probably due to low crowds and school started back up.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2021-09-05/

Yeah, I understand, just curious if it was showing fireworks somewhere. Did you click the link from my previous post that shows daily schedule and you can choose specific dates? Should show up there, but as some have said, it sounds like weeknights do not have fireworks right now, probably due to low crowds and school started back up.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2021-09-05/
I dont' see a link (but I have a bunch of spinning things on a couple of your posts) but I finally see where to see it, I need to go into the Day View, or 5 Day View on the website. Not sure why that was so hard for me. Thanks to all for your responses, I do see fireworks listed for each of our nights there, even the weekdays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter