• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Firklover - FYI

rayelias

<font color=peach>An expert on only some things ;)
Hey, Julie!

I LOVE Firk!

Actually, it's a little joke between my wife and I. When we first saw this several years ago, we thought it was hilarious! HER nick-name became "Firk" and *I* am "Firk Lover." (that's how we have each other in our cell phones, too!)

Turns out - It's not *really* Firk Lover. It's Fir Klover, which is Norwegian for Four Clover (four-leafed clover). You'll notice them on the wrapper. Oddly enough, there are FIVE clovers on the wrapper, but they're all four-leafed.

Just thought you'd like to know!

By the way... Bob, I'm Norwegian heritage, too. Unfortunately, I'm not one of the attractive ones. Nope, not 6'4" blond-hair, blue eyes for me! Just another troll!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter