First attempt, need some help!

princessh

Every woman should feel like a princess!
This is my first attempt at a door sign for our upcoming cruise. I am using Print Shop (only program I currently have) and within Print shop I am editing the clip art in Photo workshop. I can not seem to completely remove the outline around the clip art. Does anyone have any suggestions? :confused3
doorsign.jpg

dsd.jpg

this should be on a transparent background copy and paste it and see what happens

if it has a gray or white background when you do -
right click on it and save it to your computer - you should then be able to insert it into the document - if that still doesn't work - you can use this image and add your words

12354.jpg

:worship: :worship: :worship: You are simply amazing! Thank you so very much for your help! Here I was trying to do a design, and not have to bother you for one of yours!
Thank you so very much for your time! You are so nice to always help out! :thanks:

princessh said:
:worship: :worship: :worship: You are simply amazing! Thank you so very much for your help! Here I was trying to do a design, and not have to bother you for one of yours!
Thank you so very much for your time! You are so nice to always help out! :thanks:

That's what makes Kate the Queen, she is always there when we need her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter