First Attempts

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Ok, I basically redid Travelin' Gal's Princess Ariel Design to reflect the story line. And I made somegthing similar to her Goofy Name design.
My Brand Spanking New Photobucket Account
I know that there are white spots where I painted over the sig from the clipart place, but for printing, it doesn't show. I can't get my eraser to work right today. :confused3
So, other than that, how are my first Disney DISigns?

My3Princes came up with that one I think. Nice designs. I especially like the Goofy one.

Very cute. Good for you. I'v got my Photobucket account and I've got my PhotoImpact, suddenly what I'm missing is time to learn and use either one! I'm so very jealous! If you say you live down in the historic district too as well as come up with designs, I may have to throw myself off the bridge after totally having been overcome by the green monster! :teeth:

Oh My, sorry My2Princes! I thought I had that one right. :confused3
Thanks everyone.
No, I dont' live in historic district, I live more inland, but I work, less than 10 min from Riverstreet. (Maybe 5?) :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter