First cruise, and I'm completely lost!

Thanks for the all the replies, and I wanted to give an update now that we're around 15-20 days out. Not sure on exact count, haha, but I know it's coming up.

We've booked our outbound flight (from Dallas) to Tampa because it was around $130 total cheaper. I got them for $106 each, whereas flights from Dallas to MCO were in the $165 range. I'm still checking daily (sometimes 2-3 times a day), but they haven't come down. If I can get them down to around $130, I will change the inbound flight from Tampa to MCO. We'd rather fly into there and take Disney transportation, but I can't get them to come down any. I mean, every time I check, they're $198. Any day previously and any day after is as low as $114. But our day WILL NOT change for some reason. I just don't understand it. Anyway, we're set to fly into Tampa.

Once there, we've got a car rental ($54). We'll drive to the Orlando area that day, spend the night then drive on to the port. It's about a 2-hour drive overall is what I'm told. We've also got a car rental from the port back to Disney World (was around $60). Then we're planning on taking DME from Disney back to the airport to fly home.

We've got tickets to MNSSHP on Sept. 17 (the day after we get back to port) and are planning to go to Epcot the next day then fly home on the 19th. Not sure what we're going to do on that Monday night, but we've talked about dinner at the Grand Flo so we could watch the fireworks or possibly going to Downtown Disney and eat/shop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter