First cruise - Halloween

prashidzada

Earning My Ears
My first DCL trip is coming up in 3 weeks on the Magic from Miami. Any idea how long it takes disembarking and getting luggage, just trying to book to return flight. Thanks!

My first DCL trip is coming up in 3 weeks on the Magic from Miami. Any idea how long it takes disembarking and getting luggage, just trying to book to return flight. Thanks!
This is the recommendation on the DCL website:

Guests Arranging Independent Air Travel

For the Miami to Miami sailings on the Disney Magic in 2023, we recommend the following flight-time guidelines:

• Latest arrival time to Miami International Airport on embarkation day: 1:45 PM
  • Earliest departure time from Miami International Airport on debarkation day: 12:00 PM

It wasn’t getting off the ship and through Customs that seemed long; it was getting out of Port of Miami.

We had no cell service. If you can just get in the taxi line or have arranged transport that does not require phone service, MIA is not a long ride away.

(Not a good numerical answer,I realize). Bottom line, Miami did not seem longer than Port C for disembarkation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter