• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Cruise

royalfun

Earning My Ears
If I arrive at the Port by 11 am, what's the first thing I have to do? When can I board the ship? get in my Rm 6116? When do I get my dinner list for all 8 of us? Thanks.....

1st thing is to drop your luggage with the porters at the curb and go inside (thru security) and check in - the counters are on your left at the top of the escalator.
The ship will usually start boarding between 12 & 12:30. When you check in, they will let you know when your room should be ready.
Your dinner rotation will be printed on your KTTW (Key To The World) card. This card is your room key & charge for all purchases on board & at castaway Cay (except stamps).
Some people like to get in line to board as soon as they've checked in as the line can get quite long (remember that there are usually over 2500 people boarding!) and some just like to wait untill the mass is on board before just walking right on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter