• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Day in Anaheim needs to be filled, which beach is better?

This thread has been awesome. We're in the same predicament next week (next week!!!!!), and we need:
1) Easy to get to
2) Easy/close parking
3) Sand that feels good to barefeet
4) Bonus for tidal pools, wildlife
We don't care about restaurants, cute town etc. We just want to see the Pacific, put our feet in it, and take some pics. Fewer others probably a plus, if only to make parking easier.
All thoughts appreciated!

We don't care about restaurants, cute town etc. We just want to see the Pacific, put our feet in it, and take some pics. Fewer others probably a plus, if only to make parking easier.
I know there's a wide variety of opinions but for that specific thing I enjoy Huntington Beach

Not as many specialty things to do but the beach/sand area is huge with lot of flat open space to see the Pacific Ocean

You can also park underground at Pacific City and the shops I think still validate for a couple hours with purchase, normally I get a Philz Coffee and walk around
https://www.gopacificcity.com/

1713805292523.png

Last edited:
This thread has been awesome. We're in the same predicament next week (next week!!!!!), and we need:
1) Easy to get to
2) Easy/close parking

Hitting all 4 of those requirements is tough. Requirement 3 and 4 don't usually come together...the only beach I can think of that is sandy and has tidepools is little corona Del Mar near Newport, but parking can be a pain as it is only street parking or an expensive paid lot and you will have to walk.

1) Easy to get to
2) Easy/close parking
Soooo exciting! This is us for July... so if you think of it, report back and let me know what you guys end up doing. Right now from the little bit of research I've done, we are leaning towards little corona or crystal cove (looking at grabbing some food at the Beachcomber). Tidal pools/rocky bluffs are the priority for us. Have sooo much fun! Excited to hear how you make out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter