First day, is plan possible???

Tennshooter

Earning My Ears
We have booked our trip for Oct 17 - 22 for DW, DS(6), DD(3) and me. Our plan is to drive down to Orlando on the 16th and spend the night somewhere on the outskirts of town that evening. Get up at the crack of dawn on the 17th and head to WDW.

First stop the Poly (our resort) to get parkhopper tickets and to drop off car. Doubt we can check-in yet but if we can then we will but if not then on to AK. Hope to be in park by 11 am. Is that doable??

Our plan is then to stay at the AK until 4 pm at which time we have ADR back at the Ploy at the Kona Cafe at 5:30.

We then plan on dressing the kids up and heading to the MK for the MNSSHP that evening realizing that we wont get there until sometime after 7 pm.

Is that too much for the first day? Can the AK be seen in such a small amount of time? Doubt that our kids will want to ride EE or anything else that is terribly scarry which may cut down on our times in line at some of those big rides. Is it worth going to the MNSSHP if we will not get there until 7? Should we just relax and just do the MNSSHP that evenign and try and fit the AK in on another day? Thoughts????

Is it possible? Yes....I don't know how feasible it is. You're packing a lot into one day. If the kids are young enough for stroller use, you're better off. At least if one or both of them "gives out" you can let them sit/ride/rest/sleep as needed and you can keep on. Only you know your kids' stamina levels. I'd hate for them to be worn out on the first day and be recouperating for the rest of your trip. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter