First Day on Magic? Character greetings etc....??

Maesa

Mouseketeer
Hi - We are going on Magic in Feb on a 5 night cruise to Cozumel and Castaway. I was able to book my onboard stuff today :)

I did BBB - Captain Package at 5:30pm and 6:00pm (I have two daughters). We have 2nd seating for dinner.

Is there normally a lot of activities on the first day? Our first cruise was on Dream and we were just busy being excited that day getting onboard and swimming and in checking our stateroom, I don't even know if I checked what was going on the first night.

I know we did the safety drill. Is my BBB reservations going to get in the way of that? I think I remember that being a little later like after the sail away party. I think I was in my room already when we went to the safety drill.

- What time is the safety drill normally?
-What times are the character greetings with Mickey and Minnie dressed up as Captains? We missed that on our first cruise on Dream?
-The first night for dinner - is that formal night? I want them to wear their Captain Package to dinner their first night, but not if it's formal night.

Thank you for your all your input and advice.

The Muster drill will almost certainly be at 4 PM. There won't be anything else going on during the Muster drill, as all services are closed because the crew participates also.

Check the navigator you receive boarding, or the app to see what times Mickey is doing meet and greets.

The first night of the cruise will be casual. If your cruise offers a formal night, it will not be on the first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter