First Disney Cruise in 3 weks

goodstarr

<font color=deeppink>Me thinks you've been dipping
Need advice. Will be cruising in 3 weeks for first time and want to know if we need to reserve specific times for our 6 y.o. DD to participate in the Oceaneer activities or just take her there at the specific times. Also, for Castaway Cay massages, is it extremely hot and muggy in cabanas? I don't think that I would enjoy the massage if I were hot and sweaty. Also, for the 4 day Freeport cruise, which day is the best to go to Palo? Which restaurant is less painful to miss? And (sorry for so many questions), if we get to the port around 12:00, is that too late to get Palo and cabana spa reservations? I know that some people get there as early as 10:00. Thanks

DD to participate in the Oceaneer activities or just take her there at the specific times

You just need to sign her up the first day and you just take her whenever you want to after that.

if we get to the port around 12:00, is that too late to get Palo and cabana spa reservations? I know that some people get there as early as 10:00

Ressies begin around 1pm. I would suggest one going to make the Palo ressies and the other to go make the spa ressies. You should be fine.

Which restaurant is less painful to miss?

Since you are on the 4 day, you will be in one restaurant twice, but you don't know your rotation ahead of time and the menus are not the same for both nights. I suggest checking Barb's website and look at the menus. See which night has the least appealing menu :-)rolleyes: I know that can be hard) and go that night to Palo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter