First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise 5/10/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember to turn your clocks back before you go to bed.

Hey Tracy - could you change my listing on the front page to second seating - I switched a while back - can't take eating so early :lmao:

Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend on is a daddy.

Men are rats, listen to me, they're fleas on rats, worse than that, they're amoebas on fleas on rats. I mean, they're too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can depend on is a daddy.

I thought it was HER daddy????

And so true 90% of the time. But someday, my prince will come. :flower3:

I wouldn't depend on just anyone's daddy. I wouldn't even depend on my own daddy. Now my mama's daddy - he was the best. :thumbsup2

Hey!! :eek: I happen to know a few men who aren't Daddies who are better than fleas on rats!! :angel: I've never carried plague, for instance!! :thumbsup2

I keep thinking (as a rationalization for my blatant over-posting) that MAYBE the boards work like some websites and get paid for each hit or each # of hits... and MAYBE if we post like crazy it'll help pay for the TSMM and more people can go....

Or something like that.... :teeth:

Hey!! :eek: I happen to know a few men who aren't Daddies who are better than fleas on rats!! :angel: I've never carried plague, for instance!! :thumbsup2

I keep thinking (as a rationalization for my blatant over-posting) that MAYBE the boards work like some websites and get paid for each hit or each # of hits... and MAYBE if we post like crazy it'll help pay for the TSMM and more people can go....

Or something like that.... :teeth:
Aren't they supposed to be announcing something about that soon? :yay:

That's cuz I just keep refreshing this thread so i'm not tempted to post in the other ;)

I'm so proud of us. 31 have viewed the new thread and have resisted the temptation.... :rotfl2:

It took alot of will power but I didn't want to be banished to steerage on the ship. Anything below the water line and I get nervous. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter