• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

First Ever DISUnplugged Podcast Cruise Seven Deadly Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, can't believe I made it within the first 5 pages.

Todd, I have no idea what is on the bracelet. I "borrowed" it because she has brown hair like me.

Hey, Aaron!!:laundy: Where's the video of you cleaning up to EWF and the Bee Gees?

Good evening everyone! Did everyone have a good weekend? So I missed the closing of thread six I see.
I'm going to try and catch up on the weekends posts.:goodvibes

Hi Anna. The thread closed not too long ago. I just missed it.

I wonder what DH would do if his Kindle suddenly went missing? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Oh come on let them have their fun now.
You know how it's going to end. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Yeah...Todd is Postmaster.... :worship: Brandie sounds motivated, though...

Anna came in second last time, I think....or was that Buddy???

Dara (rhymes with Sarah) was third and she hasn't even STARTED here yet!!:scared1:

Hey, Aaron!!:laundy: Where's the video of you cleaning up to EWF and the Bee Gees?

I sent it in to "America's Funniest Home Videos. :) Is that show still on the air? I hope so. :confused:

Jeeeeez, I turn my back for a couple of minutes and the thread is closed. I've been doing some online shopping today for stuff I like and probably don't need. It is my contribution to stimulate the economy. :) Didn't get anything for the cruise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter